COVID-19 Policies (updated Friday June 5, 2020)
THE ESTABLISHMENT GUEST WAIVER – fill out online before your appointment.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
(new policies and salon improvements)
– All team members will wear a mask.
– New layout of Stations to maintain 6′ of Social Distance.
– New HEPA air filters on HVAC system and fresh air flow in the salon.
– All staff members are Barbicide COVID-19 certified.
– Cleaning of all stations, tools and surfaces in accordance with CDC and OSHA standards, as always.
– Capes and towels are washed and dried hot to the touch between each guest, as always.
– Guest flow management to maintain one to one stylist to guest ratio.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
– Please complete The Establishment wavier online before entering the salon for your appointment.
– Please wear a mask at all times inside the salon. Over-The-Ear-Loop style is recommended. If you arrive without one, you can purchase a mask from us for $3 before entering the salon.
– Another word on Masks: During your services, your mask straps might get a bit wet or a bit of hair color may get on area close to the ear. You might want to bring an extra one or use your own disposable one for your salon visit. We can provide a complimentary mask for color guests, if requested.
– If you want to limit your appointment time and chose to skip shampoo services, you must arrive with clean, dry hair.
– Please wash your hands upon arrival. Your stylist will escort you to our wash station.
– Please come to the salon alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
– Apple Pay preferred, credit cards that tap or dip can be used too. Gratuities can be left via Venmo or Square. No change will be available. There will be no cash or checks accepted.
– Please minimize personal items you bring to the salon. We suggest paring down to keys, phone and form of payment if possible.
– Please use a common sense approach to health and wellness. Do not come in if you show any COVID-19 symptoms or are sick or if you have been in contact with anyone sick. Either circumstance will have your appointment rescheduled to 14 days from the current date.
– Salon capacity is 7 people. (3 stylists, 3 guests, 1 Front Desk team member) No additional guests or children at your appointment.
– There in no waiting in the salon. Our waiting area has been removed. Please arrive at the exact time of your appointment and our front desk team will manage the flow of guests in and out of the salon. We have a new text message feature to help. We will call you if anything changes.
– Until further notice, Children’s Haircuts will not be available. If you have a child’s haircut pre-booked, we will call you to reschedule.
– We’ll greet you verbally. No hugs or handshakes. But we still love you.
– We will not be offering beverages at this time. Food and drinks are not permitted. Keep that mask on!
– No walk-in appointments. All appointments must be scheduled in advance online or by phone call.
– We will offer Curbside Aveda retail purchases. Simply call ahead or upon arrival and our Front Desk team will help you complete your transaction. 323-230-6100
Before You Book
Scheduling: Phone or Online
To schedule an appointment, book online or just give us a ring at 323-230-6100. If you do not see a specific or immediate availability, please call us at 323-230-6100 for further assistance.
All services are a la carte. Please arrive on time to your reservation to ensure you receive your full service. Please be aware that arriving late to your appointment may result in altering the services available or cancellation. We recommend that you book your next reservation prior to leaving the salon so that we can best accommodate your schedule.
As a courtesy to our other guests and our salon team, please provide a 24-hour notice of cancellation for an appointment. All appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. You can do so online or by calling 323-230-6100. Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged for the full amount. We appreciate your understanding as we strive to provide you with the best services possible! Rules will be flexible for those with any health issues.
Blow Dry Services
The Establishment offers complimentary basic drying services (rough dry) following a haircut or color, returning your hair to its natural texture. For a full blow out following a haircut or color, additional charges will apply which is detailed on a la carte menu.
Color Service Definitions
Aveda Full Spectrum™ hair color is the most customizable hair color system in the world. The Establishment offers balayage, ombre, color balance, highlights, weaving, gloss, grey coverage, tint and toner color options. For a complimentary color consultation, please call us or book online. All color and finishing services are a la carte so please schedule accordingly.
Main Color Services
- Tint (New growth only)
- Color Balance (New growth to ends)
- Color Weaving (Highlights)
Secondary Color Services
- Glossing Treatment (Adds volume, enhances shine and conditions hair)
- Enhancements (Toner, gloss or color between foils only)
All hair extension appointments require a complimentary consultation. We specialize in VoMor Hair Extensions. Following your consultation, a 50% deposit is required to book your full extensions appointment.