COVID-19 Policies (updated June 15, 2021)
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
– New HEPA air filters on HVAC system and fresh air flow in the salon and spa room.
– All staff members are Barbicide COVID-19 certified.
– Cleaning of all stations + spa beds, tools and surfaces in accordance with CDC and OSHA standards, as always.
– Capes and towels are washed and dried hot to the touch between each guest, as always.
– Guest flow management to maintain one to one service provider to guest ratio.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Masks are optional for vaccinated staff and guests (we will ask to see a vaccination card at our discretion)
- Masks will be required for unvaccinated staff and guests. If you arrive without one, we have a disposable one for you.
- If you want to limit your appointment time and chose to skip shampoo services, you must arrive with clean, dry hair.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival. Your stylist will escort you to our wash station.
- Please come to the salon alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
- Apple Pay preferred, credit cards that tap or dip can be used too. Gratuities can be left via Venmo or Square. No change will be available. There will be no cash or checks accepted.
- Please use a common sense approach to health and wellness.
- Until further notice, Children’s Haircuts will not be available.
Before You Book
Scheduling: Phone or Online
To schedule an appointment, book online or just give us a ring at 323-230-6100. If you do not see a specific or immediate availability, please call us at 323-230-6100 for further assistance.
All services are a la carte. Please arrive on time to your reservation to ensure you receive your full service. Please be aware that arriving late to your appointment may result in altering the services available or cancellation. We recommend that you book your next reservation prior to leaving the salon so that we can best accommodate your schedule.
As a courtesy to our other guests and our salon team, please provide a 24-hour notice of cancellation for an appointment. All appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. You can do so online or by calling 323-230-6100. Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged for the full amount. We appreciate your understanding as we strive to provide you with the best services possible! Rules will be flexible for those with any health issues.
Blow Dry Services
The Establishment offers complimentary basic drying services (rough dry) following a haircut or color, returning your hair to its natural texture. For a full blow out following a haircut or color, additional charges will apply which is detailed on a la carte menu.
Color Service Definitions
Aveda Full Spectrum™ hair color is the most customizable hair color system in the world. The Establishment offers balayage, ombre, color balance, highlights, weaving, gloss, grey coverage, tint and toner color options. For a complimentary color consultation, please call us or book online. All color and finishing services are a la carte so please schedule accordingly.
Main Color Services
- Tint (New growth only)
- Color Balance (New growth to ends)
- Color Weaving (Highlights)
Secondary Color Services
- Glossing Treatment (Adds volume, enhances shine and conditions hair)
- Enhancements (Toner, gloss or color between foils only)
All hair extension appointments require a complimentary consultation. We specialize in VoMor Hair Extensions. Following your consultation, a 50% deposit is required to book your full extensions appointment.